PRIVATE OFFICES FOR ENTREPRENEURS AND SMALL BUSINESSES WHO NEED A SECURE SPACE WITHIN A THRIVING COMMUNITY, BUT WITHOUT LARGE OVERHEADS.
Station Loft Works offers entrepreneurs, small businesses, innovators, inventors, and creatives, just like you, a space to re-imagine how you can work on your vision in a Shared Work Space. In a Shared Work Space, you will have access to perks otherwise not available to small businesses.
When you Cowork, you only pay for what you need and only when you need it. The flexibility offered by Coworking is unmatched. Not only does co-working get rid of large overheads such as utilities, internet, office maintenance and cleaning, coffee, printers, fax, and long term commercial leases, it also makes you part of a larger community.
Starting at $199 - $800/month
- Companies of 1 - 4 people
- Autonomy within a co-working community
- 8 Hours/Month Conference Room Time
- Live Front Desk Receptionist to greet your Clients
- All Utilities Included
- Month-to-Month Membership, no long commitments
- Business Class Internet (Ethernet) connections & Wi-Fi.
- Outbound Fax / Inbound Fax to Email
- 120 black/white free prints
- 50% discount for meeting rooms once the credit has run out
- Guest Hot Desk Day Pass $5/day
- Purchase additional Print Credit